Breaking News:Michael Davies signs

Ben O´Connor

An Heavily moderated and trial guest area, provided for Non Members/Guests to get a feel of the forum and maybe ask forum members and Admin questions regarding access and membership..

Moderators: Mart, Jayboy, mark

Leksands IF 1919

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:43 pm

So i am a supporter of Leksands IF in Sweden. Ben O´Connor are leaving the team after the game tomorrow. The rumors are that he dont feel at home so to speak, and also that he is not happy with the coach.

My question : How is Bens attitude? Have he had any problems during his time in Sheffield?

C_jones64
Flag: Great Britain

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Back to Sheffield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayboy
Site Admin
Flag: England

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Leksands IF 1919 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:43 pm
So i am a supporter of Leksands IF in Sweden. Ben O´Connor are leaving the team after the game tomorrow. The rumors are that he dont feel at home so to speak, and also that he is not happy with the coach.

My question : How is Bens attitude? Have he had any problems during his time in Sheffield?
Great attitude on the whole, Fans would welcome him home, and I bet his dad would, only problem you may be able to say he had, he had a couple of unfortunate tweets that semt to be having a go at the fan base, other than that, then no problems...

• Information